Please focus on any red links currently on the Main Page. (Note that I/O Interface pages are rather complex and use specific templates for register definitions)
Additional needs include:
- PIF-NUS needs expansion to include:
- Boot behavior (entirely different operation than when console is running normally)
- PIF RAM behavior under normal circumstances
- Register definitions for the CP0 and CP1 (place in VR4300), RSP#Registers and RDRAM#Registers
- Translation lookaside buffer, of which the N64 has multiple, and may operate differently if in 64-bit or 32-bit addressing modes.
- A page for hardware timings is desperately needed by emulator developers. Details should include: CPU pipeline cycles, all DMA and I/O timings for each I/O Interface, DMA Priority Arbitration, and possibly more. Information there will need to be intensely researched and verified, or else noted otherwise.
- High quality (in-focus) scans/photographs are needed for all major hardware, including the front and back of: all motherboard revisions, paks, controllers/peripherals, and game cartridges. Place on appropriate pages.
There may be a category created for all N64 games down the road, but that is a massive undertaking and thus is rather low priority right now. However, the Game Pak page should still be worked on.
When creating a page that should be included in a category, please add [[Category:categoryName]] to the bottom of the page's source (where categoryName is the name of the category). This will automatically include the page into the category's page list.